Kizomba Passion and Salsa de Cuba attach great importance to the protection of your personal data (and that your privacy is respected).
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about (what data we collect) how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. In all cases, we comply with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that in any case we:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the
processing your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- do not pass on personal data to other parties.
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Why do we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes and legal grounds: Fulfilling legal formalities, sending our newsletter with dance activities, looking for a dance partner.
For the above purposes, we may request and store the following personal data from you:
- Personal identity data: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail
- Billing data: name, billing address, company number, telephone number, e-mail
- For dance partner search: Gender, Size, Age, Dance
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- providing the internet environment (web hosting);
- taking care of IT infrastructure (including IT network, …);
- We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement.
We naturally make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. (https, SSL)
For removal or transfer, you can always contact us at the aforementioned contact details.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties (provide other parties), unless this is legally required and permitted.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect and correct or delete the personal data we have received from you. At the bottom of this privacy statement you will find how you can contact us.
You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your instructions. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately.
Change of privacy statement
We can change our privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website.
Last Updated: June 8, 2021